I can also often be found at the following places at various times, so if you are a gambler, give them a shot:
1. Michael's or Hobby Lobby - whichever one is NOT having a sale on wreaths or Chinese housewares on that particular day.
2. The Alamo Drafthouse Theater in Winchester, eating a cheesesteak and/or almost getting beaten up by a hipster jerk while listening to Crispin Glover do a reading of his book (true story).
3. Any Sheetz store still stocking Tastycake chocolate mini-donuts.
4. On Route 50, getting rear-ended by other drivers in my trusty '95 Hyundai [UPDATE: the Hyundai eventually became decidedly un-trustworthy]
5. State Line Exxon, buying reasonably priced Pepsi or Yuengling... or both. No, I don't mix them together, you sicko.
6. In my large backyard, chilling in front of a bonfire, under the stars, trying to get my money's worth out of my mortgage.